Wanted to let you know of a bug when using double quotes in the meta group name. After saving the meta group, it will hide everything after (and including) the double quote. Although it saves correctly, it is annoying because you have to write the meta group name again.
I’ll show an example with names that I use. How to reproduce:
1. Create a new meta field group
2. Name it like this: Test – “testing 123”
3. Save the meta field group
4. Notice that in the “Meta group name” field is now just like this: Test –
Everything is deleted after (and including) the double quote.
5. Now if you want to make changes to the group, you have to rewrite the “meta group name” else it will be saved just simply: Test –
6. If you exit the page and see your PPOM group list, then the name shows correctly. Just only in “meta group name” field it is wrong.
Hope this can be fixed as all my group names have double quotes in them. It would take a long time to edit all of them