Welcome to our Support Portal › Forums › Featured Reqeusts and Misc › Problems with pricing and other difficulties
- This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by Norbert.
April 14, 2021 at 12:17 pm #23957
I noticed 4 points who caused me difficulties with the plugin:
1. I cannot hide the price options when I use the “Images” field, even if I check the option “Hides options price in Selec / Radio / Checkbox / Image display prices with label” in the settings, even so I do not hide it. Is that a bug?
2. The field “Images” and “Radio input” do not calculate the price of product variations. In fact, the only field that calculates the price of the product variation is the “Select input”. Is it possible to fix this?
3. I didn’t understand how to calculate the price in percentage considering the changes in the other fields. For example: When changing the value of Field A (%), Field B (%) also considers this change to calculate the percentage. It’s possible?
4. The price results in the table are round, without cents. You can only see the cents when the product goes to the cart. This is normal?April 14, 2021 at 9:43 pm #23966
I forgot to mention …
I mean the plugin “PPOM for WooCommerce”.April 16, 2021 at 11:37 am #24023
Thanks for the feedback
1. Ok, it is fixed in the PRO version and it will be released.
2. Can you please explain with an example?
3. Sorry, not possible for now.
4. Nope, the decimal can be seen like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cx-0FkLAluSs-HEF02icBSPGLMUiUDYb/view?usp=sharingApril 17, 2021 at 4:46 pm #24057
Grateful for the return.
1. What is the forecast for the release of this update?
I have a variable product, with only two variations. These variations are native to Woocommerce, are configured in the product and not in the plugin fields. When choosing between these variations, the plugin fields (which have percentage prices) do not consider the choice to make the calculation, but act only considering the price of the first variation. The only exception is the “Select input” field, which works in this situation.
3. As long as this feature is not available, it will be necessary to combine the Woocommerce product variations with the PPOM fields. But if this is implemented, a simple Woocommerce product can be transformed completely into a variable product with only the features of PPOM. Would be excellent!
4. In this case the decimal is seen because it already appears in the product price, but it does not appear when it results from a percentage calculation of the plugin field.April 21, 2021 at 1:36 pm #24163
Somebody deign to answer, please.May 6, 2021 at 4:38 am #24536
I have the same issue in point 2.
I really want to see a solution to this.
NorbertMay 7, 2021 at 7:18 pm #24574
this issue is almost fixed and it will be released in the next version.May 8, 2021 at 2:23 am #24578
My question now is:
Why was my replica ignored for almost 20 days and Norbert had his question answered in 1 day?
Hugs.May 10, 2021 at 5:01 pm #24590
It’s for both of you.May 10, 2021 at 5:24 pm #24596
Thank You!May 11, 2021 at 10:01 am #24606SahinParticipant
I can not update my plugin because my license is not working. How can i fix this problem.?
thanksMay 12, 2021 at 1:30 pm #24649
What’s issue with license? One site can linked with one license.May 12, 2021 at 7:31 pm #24651
Thank you for the fast response.
It’s almost work correctly.
The variations works fine but sometimes the calculation is wrong.
When my products price is 10 and have 10% via plugin field then the result is 11 which is correct.
When the result of percentage is greather than 1000 it shows only the 1st digit. When my products price is 10000 and have 10% via plugin field then the result still 1 which is not correct.
I really hope you understand my english and can help to solve this problem.
NorbertMay 16, 2021 at 8:14 am #24720
we have found the bug and fixed, I have sending you the new version via email.May 16, 2021 at 9:35 am #24721
Thank you so much, it works correctly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.