March 3, 2021 at 10:03 pm #22901HarryParticipant
Just bought the Pro plugin and followed the video guide for setup. I must say the guide is a bit outdated but still figured out for connectivity.
I have managed to make a connection between the site and sheet. I have few issues I am hoping to get support for this, please.
1. I have exported categories from plugin to sheet – working good, if I have export again then it’s adding duplicate entries in the same sheet, which suppose to update existing entries instead of creating new ones?
2. As per the video, if we update anything on the site, it’s also updating in the sheet. In my case, if update anything on the website, it’s not reflecting in the sheet. ( I have tried with category)
3. Similarly above if I make any change in the sheet, it’s not reflecting on the website. I have also tried to click on sync but seems no row/data update message appears.
4. I have around 8K products and trying to export in the sheet but no luck/error so far and not able to see any products in the sheet after waiting more than 30 mins after click on export product button.
5. I am looking to manage products & taxonomy (category, tags, attributes, brand, etc) from sheet to website. please advise how this can be possible by using your plugin?
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you
5.March 4, 2021 at 1:52 pm #22906nmediaKeymaster
We are working on a new video about the usage and feature of Google sync, as it is a totally unique approach so we are getting feedback on how to sync-back should work.
So, right now every time you click Syncback, it will export all existing data. But if data is being created by sheet already these will NOT be exported.
Make sure you have the updated the Google Sync version, which we just released yesterday. Both free and PRO. These have Chunked based feature which will help you to export all your products.March 4, 2021 at 8:29 pm #22968HarryParticipant
Thanks for the reply.
I have updated the version and also re-updated it today again. As described I was expecting the same but I still have issues and cant utilize the plugin anymore.
1. Product/variations export from site to sheet not working
2. category – when export, instead of sync its adding duplicate entries
3. it is possible to manage other taxonomies?March 6, 2021 at 12:14 pm #23012nmediaKeymaster
can you please contact email@example.com with site details, we will see why exporting is not working. And Exporting will always export all data back to the sheet. Syncing from Sheet from WooCommerce will be updating the data into your store.
And yes we are working on a new version to manage orders and other stuff.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.