July 23, 2019 at 12:35 pm #13184
I recently installed N-Media File Uploader Plugin pro, I would to do that
Please could you explain me how can I do this ?
Thank you for your response.
Kind Regards.July 23, 2019 at 1:17 pm #13185
Thanks for reaching us, we have received your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible to response your question.July 23, 2019 at 1:19 pm #13186
Kind regards.July 24, 2019 at 7:26 am #13224
I would like to have an answer.
It’s important and the time is running fast.July 24, 2019 at 7:34 am #13227
Sorry for lates response. Follow these steps:
1. create a page
2. paste shortcode: [nm-wp-file-uploader]
And for other settings goto Dashboard->FileManager->Settings.July 24, 2019 at 9:37 am #13228
Hello Thank you for your answer
I created the page, and now I have a long loading
I have already set the setting before, here’s the screen:
https://www.noelshack.com/2019-30-3-1563960945-capture-d-ecran-2019-07-24-a-11-34-23.pngJuly 24, 2019 at 9:58 am #13231
Please Bump.July 25, 2019 at 5:27 am #13244
Please send your site logins details to email@example.com, he will get back to you soon with all issue resolved.July 25, 2019 at 8:09 am #13248
Kind Regards.July 29, 2019 at 10:42 am #13293
Hello thank you.
The plug-in works. I bought the add-on “Add-on – User Specific”.
1. Where do I register the API key ?
2. When I go on the USER, I have the button “Scan & Upload”. When I click on it, I have a loading time.
Waiting for your reply.
Kind Regards.July 30, 2019 at 8:08 am #13296
1. Please ignore API key for User specific, it will work without it. Make sure PRO version is installed.
2. “Scan & Upload” is to upload files from FTP. Are you uploading files via FTP?July 30, 2019 at 9:09 am #13297
Hello Thank you.
No we don’t use FTP, but how can I sent files to a specific user ?July 31, 2019 at 4:48 pm #13324
Details are sent in email via Ansar.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.