It’s the same method: I have a meta with lots of fields, including a cropper. Below, a field called Primary Image. As you can see, the original picture is working, but the cropped file was not created.
The URL are:
The file in the cropped directory wasn’t created. I have tried various combinations, from new product and attach new meta, or existing meta linked to new product. It rarely works. It works like 1/10 times, most of the time it’s buggy.
we are working on this issue with fancy cropper, but meanwhile, you can revert back to PPOM version 22.8 which was working fine and as soon we fixed with latest version you can update to latest PPOM version.