Welcome to our Support Portal › Forums › WooCommerce Personalized Product Options Manager (PPOM) › Variation Quantity – Bug with same variation added again
July 3, 2019 at 6:24 am #12773JorgeParticipant
Hi, I’m using PPOM 17.5 and PPOM PRO 17.5 along with WordPress 5.2.2 , WooCommerce 3.6.4
My problem is that after making quantity selections, added to cart. Next, return to the same product, make the same quantity selections and push add to cart again, if I go to the cart i see one row of the products (that’s ok), but the quantity column it’s still showing 1 (bug) and the total price seems to be multiplied too. Let me show you an example:
Steps to reproduce.
1. Create 1 product meta with 2 PPOM fields of type quantities, required yes.
2. The first field (1#) must to have 4 options (price = 1, min = 0 and max 10). Check include product price
3. The second field (2#) must to have 3 options (price = 1, min = 0 and max 10). Check include product price
4. Create a product simple and enabled PPOM fields on it. With price of 40.
5. Go into the product that we create before, then select the next quantities into its selector:
1# quantity selector: 10
2# quantity selector: 10
6 . Add to cart the product with PPOM variation quantity and next go to the cart resume:
2. Return to the same product and add the same variation again and push add to cart button. Then go to the cart resume and you will see:
Cart total: 120
Cart total 80
How we can fix that?
Another problem with the product that we describe before is that we need to use fixed price, so that no matter how many quantities has been selected (between 10 – 0), the price must to be the same. The problem is that the quantity selector (next to add to cart button) its blocked to 1, and we cannot add more than 1 quantity at the same time. But, if we add the same variation again, we have the issue describe before. How we need to configure the plugin to allow the user to select more than 1 quantity (currently blocked to 1) of the product? It’s one of the business rule that must to be complete.
Hope you can help us.
Let me know if you have any question. ThanksJuly 3, 2019 at 11:47 am #12784Jane BrianKeymaster
Thanks for reaching us, we have received your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible to response your question.July 6, 2019 at 2:55 pm #12809nmediaKeymaster
can you please downlaod PPOM version 18.0 (free and pro both) and then try. I hope issue will be fixed.July 7, 2019 at 12:15 am #12811JorgeParticipant
Hello, Thanks for the quick answer.
The problem is still there. I’ve donwloaded the new PPOM version 18.0 (free and pro).
The only different that I saw was the checkbox to mark a input field of type quantity “Include product price” was remove from the configuration panel.
Are you eable to reproduce the bug?
Or how we need to configure a fixed price to enable the user to add more that 1 product without to change the final price and the total cart resumen and show the correct quantity number? it’s still showing 1 quantity.
Please, feel free to ask me any question. Maybe I can shared with your team a screenshot if you need to track and solved the bug.
ThanksJuly 9, 2019 at 4:32 am #12824nmediaKeymaster
better if also share product page URL, it will help us to understand issue quicklyNovember 3, 2019 at 10:17 am #14215
- The topic ‘Variation Quantity – Bug with same variation added again’ is closed to new replies.